EUCis the first postgraduate dental institution to offer international training programs in the United Arab Emirates and the MENA region.
EUC‘s international and “Western-trained” faculty comes from reputed Universities and Research Centers in the USA, Sweden, England, France and the UAE, among others. Since the founding ofEUC, it offers an extensive range of postgraduate degrees and programs across a wide range of dental: masters degrees, specialty training, certificates, diplomas, and CPD courses. These high quality educational programs include the latest research, and use innovative approaches to learning in small groups of students.
EUC welcomes international residents. Currently there is a global pool of international residents from Asia, Europe and the Middle East. All residents have to meet rigorous theoretical, clinical and research requirements in order to meet our international educational requirements and patient care standards.
Selection of Residents is based on an individual assessment of each applicant. Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis with a review of complete applications. It is strongly suggested that applicants complete the application as early as possible to remain competitive.
EUCwelcomes visits from prospective International Residents who meet all of the mandatory requirements for entry to the programme. Appointments to visit should be made in advance.
The following requirements are needed to be considered for admittance to any of the programs
• Successful Completion of an Accredited Dental degree.
• A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0* on a 4.0 scale (Excluding the AEGD Program).
• A minimum TOEFL English Exam score of 550** (or equivalent).
• Proof of at least 2 years experience as a General Dentist (prerequisite in Orthodontic Program only).
• 2 letters of recommendation.
• Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research Equivalency (MOHESR).
• Evidence of Financial Support.
• Proof of UAE visa eligibility (Copy of Valid passport with UAE residence visa, if required).
* A GPA of 2.5 to 3.0 on a 4.0 scale will be accepted for a conditional admission; however an accumulative GPA of 3.0 is required at the end of the 1st Semester to continue with the program.
** A TOEFL (or equivalent) score of 530 will be accepted for a conditional admission, however Residents are required to retake their TOEFL (or equivalent) exam before the end of the 1st Semester and obtain a minimum score 550.
The courses EUC offers include:
• Master Degree in Orthodontics
• Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics
• Master Degree in Paediatric Dentistry
• Specialty Certificate in Paediatric Dentistry
• Master Degree in Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics
• Master Degree in Endodontics
• Specialty Certificate in Endodontics
• Master Degree in Oral Implantology
• High Diploma in Implantology
• Diploma in Advanced Education in General Dentistry
• Associate Degree in Dental Assisting
Branch: Dubai Healthcare City
Ibn Sina Building (No. 27)
Block D, 3rd floor, Office 302
P.O. Box: 53382, Dubai, UAE
Telephone: +971 4 3624787
Fax: +971 4 362 4793
For further details/all other relevant details, kindly go the institution home page link http://www.euc.ac.ae/